2020 CALL FOR TEEN WORKERS SVJFAC CONCESSIONS
As in the past, we are looking for workers for the football concession stand. The worker must be 14 years old by August 2020. All interested people must complete a release and contact information form (provide to the concession coordinator by 7/15/2020, see email address below). Workers are needed for football games on Saturdays (usually between 8am and 9pm) and occasionally for practices during the week (usually from 6pm to 9pm). Workers are expected to do the following:
- Wait on customers
- Cook using a microwave
- Prepare other foods and drinks
- Clean the concession stand
- Take out trash
- Stock supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Typically a worker will work a minimum of a 3 hours shift but this varies depending on the schedule. Once a schedule for the season is available the worker can provide their availability for the season to the concession coordinator. Schedules will be released on a flow basis throughout the season, every effort is made to provide the schedule at least a week in advance but this is not always possible. If you are scheduled for a shift you cannot work, you must contact the concession coordinators immediately.
If a worker is not productive or does not follow the concession stand rules, they may not be scheduled for additional shifts.
CONCESSION STAND RULES
- Wash hands and wear gloves when handling food.
- No cell phone use while working the stand, if there is an emergency please ask to step out.
- No eating while working the stand.
- Each worker will get one free drink during their shift. Food can be purchased before and after shifts, another person must handle the transaction.
- Socializing with friends is not permitted while you are working the counter.
- If you work more than two consecutive shifts during one day you will be given a 15 minute break, please ask leader permission before doing this.
- No shows may be removed from the list of available workers.
- You must notify us immediately if you cannot make a shift.
- Report for shifts a couple minutes before your shift so you have time to wash hand and check in.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Keep area clean and sanitized, training will be provided based on CDC standards.
Amy Trzeciak, SVJFAC Concession Co-Coordinator
Lynsey Johnson, SVJFAC Concession Co-Coordinator